Could you help to support bullied children and their families? Kidscape is an award-winning national charity looking to develop our work in Wales.
As a senior leader within the organisation, the Director Cymru will work closely with our CEO, Director of Operations and Head of Finance to ensure we continue to develop and deliver our high-quality services, build strategic networks and support the fundraising strategy.
Lead on development and delivery in Wales
Contribute to business growth in Wales
Manage Volunteering in Wales
Coordinate Delivery of Training and Workshops in Wales
Direct evaluation and impact in Wales
What you'll get working at Kidscape:
- We support flexible working
- We work remotely
- We are a family-friendly employer
- We promote staff health, wellbeing and personal development
- We are very friendly and approachable
- You'll be contributing to an incredible cause
What we are looking for:
- Ability to develop and deliver project plans, ensuring objectives and timescales are met.
- Ability to manage and motivate both staff and volunteers
- Strong understanding of the issues and challenges that arise when working with associates and volunteers
- Strong awareness of equality and diversity and ability to translate to effective action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to network effectively
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities to successful conclusions
- Ability to work on own initiative to find creative solutions to problems
- Experience of programme management; ideally within a child or youth setting
- Experience of developing and delivering systems and processes to support programme delivery
- Relevant, recent and substantial experience of coordinating support, advice and training to the children’s workforce
- Experience evaluating and improving services through impact measurement
- Management of Freelance associates and volunteers with a good working knowledge of HR Processes
- Developing partnerships and managing contracts with external providers
- Experience of promoting charity programmes and building networks either at a national or regional level
- Experience of people management and coaching
- Experience of setting up projects in a target driven environment
- Facilitation, training and public speaking
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply, please go to our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.