A fantastic opportunity has risen to work in KCLSU as a Volunteering & Fundraising Coordinator. The post-holder will play a key role in researching the needs of student leaders, as well as supporting students who wish to engage in Volunteering or Fundraising activity, helping to ensure student leaders enjoy the best possible university experience by coordinating the development of Volunteering and Fundraising, providing support to involved students and elected officers in the delivery of this key area of student life across the vibrant KCLSU community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of involvement with a students’ union or similar membership organisation desirable (either as an employee, student representative or trustee)
- Experience of being a volunteer or managing volunteers and/or of charity fundraising
- Knowledge of efficient Volunteer processes, including, DBS checks & safe guarding, risk assessments, permit applications, brokerage coordination, data protection and fundraising logs
- Knowledge of Volunteering and fundraising role in providing a great student experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling effective networking with a wide range of individuals and agencies
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers multiple opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits such as weekly yoga and spin classes, free fruit and soft drinks, travel and computer loans and much more.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from our website and follow the application instructions.
Applications close: Monday 14th October 2019
Interview dates: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.