Ivy Rock Partners is assisting Kingsmead in their search for a Director of Finance and Operations with an efficient and forward focused approach to finance and operations.
Kingsmead is a single academy trust of an oversubscribed and successful secondary school in central Enfield. They aim that every child should be able to access a university course or professional career and believe that what they do across the school should reflect and model that to the children.
The role of Director of Finance and Operations reports directly to the Headteacher and involves overall responsibility for Finance and Human Resources, plus the line management of the finance, administrative, network, and site teams. The role is a rare opportunity to lead the approach to these across the organisation and to deepen a culture of excellence and ongoing development.
Benefits of the role include:
- Autonomy of role, as CFO of a Single Academy Trust.
- Supportive Headteacher, who encourages and fosters personal development.
- A healthy financial position, with a three-year balanced budget forecast.
- Established and well running support staff team.
- Several large-scale capital projects either in progress, or due to start.
- Well-developed Network and Capital improvement plans.
- Paperless Finance and HR functions.
- Equality of role with the rest of the SLT.
This is a highly visible role that requires excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire both adults and children.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Phil Southern at Ivy Rock Partners for more information.
You are actively encouraged to apply as soon as possible as this role may be filled before the closing date.