Do you want to help children in desperate need gain an education whilst doing your day job in very flexible working conditions? KINOE (Kids in Need of Education), is recruiting for a Fundraiser and Administrator (paid position) on an immediate basis. The role is initially a short-term contract (up to a total of 30 hours) with the opportunity to continue for the right individual.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work on a very flexible basis, choose your hours and work remotely. The role is offering the potential for up to 6 hours a week on an ongoing basis.
KINOE is a small but effective UK Registered charity based in North London with the mission to educate some of the disadvantaged children in India, Nepal and Africa to enable them to develop the skills they need to get a job or go on to higher education. We are a small, passionate team and need a proven fundraiser to drive our fundraising and help with day to day administration.
We are looking for someone to write proposals (templates will be provided), run an on online auction, and drive KINOE’s social media presence.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Self-motivated with initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the running events and fundraising
- Experience in proposal writing
- Articulate with excellent report writing skills
- A “ can-do” attitude and a willingness to work across a number of areas of operations
- Strong organisations skills and the ability to multi-task
How to apply
To apply please provide an up to date CV and covering letter and use the Apply button.