This post is intended for candidates that wish to work part time for 7hrs per week, with flexibility when hours are worked.
- Attend relevant business forums/events to promote the work of the youth centre and to obtain annual sponsorship or support in kind.
- Approach local businesses (including retail businesses) in the vicinity, (to include Brixton, Tulse Hill, Herne Hill, Streatham Hill, Balham, Clapham) to obtain regular financial support/sponsorship or support in kind.
- Make approaches to businesses within 10 miles radius of Youth Centre with ‘Knights’ in their company name to create a group of like minded/named businesses willing to sponsor the work of the centre.
- Where relevant facilitate interested individuals signing up to making a regular monthly donation. (KYC 900 scheme)
- Work as part of the Centre’s Fundraising Team (meets annually) to deliver agreed priorities.
- Develop and maintain a simple log indicating the progress of approaches made and forums attended.
- Deliver brief progress/activity update reports to the Lead Trustee. (Two per annum).
- Undertake on going research relating to potential local business events or initiatives to support the voluntary sector and small charitable organisations.
- Utilise the role and expertise of other Youth Centre Lead trustees as necessary, i.e. Head of Youth Work, Finance, PR/Comms, Fundraising.
- Develop and maintain a log of all companies/businesses signed up to sponsor, support or regularly donate.
- Provide a simple email update/briefing/newsletter to all businesses providing support, reporting on the Centre’s work (two per annum, one will be the Centre’s published in annual review)
- Contribute towards any KYC fundraising strategy review.
- To undertake any other tasks relevant to the post contained within individual work plan.
- Utilise materials provided by Knights to support CPM work activity. Namely:
- a) Annual review report
- b) ‘Partnership Pack’ outlining key Knights activities/provision, which might be of interest for any business to sponsor or support
- c) Attractive web site
- d) Reports to the board by Head of Youth work services outlining service performance and new initiatives.
- e) Agreed annual fundraising priorities to meet identified need
The Corporate Partnership Manager will work under the direction and is accountable to the designated Trustee/Director responsible for resources. Working independently, the CPM is responsible for building relationships with relevant business consortia, local businesses and retailers to raise funds for the centre.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.