L’Arche Communities are vibrant places of welcome, belonging and celebration. As an organisation we are committed to providing people with learning disabilities the opportunities and support they need to lead fulfilling and empowered lives.
We have an excellent opportunity to for a HR and Recruitment administrator to join us on a temporary contract (22.5 hours per week, maximum 12months).
The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the National Assistants Coordinator (National HR Lead)
Key Responsibilities include
- Support implementation and maintenance of a database across Communities.
- Monitor and update implementation of DBS/PVG policies in communities.
- Support the National Assistants Coordinator in formatting and updating policies as required.
- Administer the collection and communication of HR data.
- Monitor changing legal UKVI requirements and keep relevant data of visa holders on the Silsden server.
- Be the main contact on visa issues for communities.
- Monitor all overseas applications and maintain the application log.
- Liaise with Peninsula as appropriate
- Ensure that Recruitment adverts are posted and liaise with Communications team to ensure that the content is appropriate to the target audience
- Maintain and update the HR sections of the L’Arche Intranet
- Coordinate venue bookings and travel plans / taxis for the Assistant Coordinators meetings and any other events related to HR and Recruitment
Although grounded in the Christian tradition, L'Arche Communities welcome people of all faiths and none: our vision is a world where all belong.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to join our team please email us today to become our Temporary HR and Recruitment Administrator. The successful candidate will also need 2 satisfactory references and a DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.