Labour Behind the Label is seeking an experienced Fundraiser Manager to join their team for maternity cover until end of July 2022. Working for a small organisation you will understand the pressures associated with this but approach it with enthusiasm and diligence.
There will be a particular focus on digital fundraising as it has become a focus for LBL’s recent fundraising success. You’ll collaborate with the team to optimise lifetime value from potential and current supporters.
- The successful candidate is likely to bring a strong understanding of the latest digital trends and demonstrate creative and technical skills to deliver a digital fundraising strategy.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of boosting individual giving for small organisations and have a particular flair for digital fundraising.
- You will be results driven and enjoy analysing your fundraising campaigns to ensure maximum success for the next.
- You will plan, deliver, monitor and evaluate an ambitious and effective individual giving programme for individual donations, cash appeals and regular giving.
- You will also manage our community fundraising programme which includes our annual Six Items Challenge campaign
- You will be responsible for the coordination of these areas of fundraising across multiple channels, as well as the administration and stewardship required to ensure engaging supporter journeys.
- You will feel comfortable handling large data sets and feel confident knowing how to make the most of data.
- You will have proven success in fundraising from suitable Trusts and Foundations
Home or office working, based in Bristol. We can be flexible for the right person.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.