The Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood are an International Congregation of Catholic women whose charism is to live the Gospel in the spirit of St Francis and St Clare of Assisi.
Much of the administration and management of FMDM Life and Mission is provided by a dedicated team of Mission Partners who bring their professional expertise and wisdom to work alongside the FMDM Leadership Teams around the world in supporting and developing the Life and Mission of the sisters.
You will actively contribute to the organisation’s strategy setting up a central administration team to achieve a self-run, fully functioning service to support a worldwide organisation through substantial change. This key role will require strong alignment with the Congregation’s Franciscan spirit and charism. You will have;
- 5 years minimum experience at Senior Manager Level
- Experience with Strategic Planning
- Demonstrated excellence in Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Decision Making and Communication Skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management with a round table approach and ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in implementing systems and using website and social media platforms
We are a Living Wage Employer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.