As CFO your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive financial strategy
- Financial management and statutory reporting.
- Responsibility for the Information Governance obligations.
- Develop and oversee application of the organisation's IT strategy.
- Ensure full consideration of longer-term benefits and risks of business decisions.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience at strategic level at financial management.
- Hold membership to an accredited accountancy body recognised by IFAC.
- Can lead by example demonstrating professional excellence and integrity with a strong desire to innovate.
Refreshed on: 11 September 2020
Closed date: 21 September 2020
Tags: Finance, Governance
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.