Langdon have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join their team.
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience)
Job Type: Full Time
Programme Manager – The Role:
Langdon was founded 25 years ago, and we now help over 100 young Jewish people with learning disabilities providing education, supported living and employment services.
Working as a Programme Manager at Langdon you will feel enormously rewarded. You can use your skills and passion to make a real difference to Jewish adults with a Learning Disability and Autism.
Programme Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure all members are central to decision making and informed choices
- To engage with members focusing on the wellbeing benefits of the programme, building new friendships and employability skills
- To create programmes which are innovative and creative in conjunction with the Employment, Social Enterprise and Community team
- Line manage, coach, support and mentor sessional staff and volunteers
- Actively build and maintain relationships with parents and carers
Programme Manager – You:
- You will support members maintain independent lives, to identify what matters, engage with the communities around them and plan a positive way forward together
- You will have full responsibility for the operational delivery and on-going development of the member’s activity, skills and employability programme
- You will use your experience and ambition to lead sessional staff and a volunteer team working in coproduction with members and families to manage an exceptional programme
You will provide support members in four main ways:
- Wellbeing - Health, Interests, fitness and holidays
- Community Connection – Jewish culture, arts, creativity, sport
- Employment and Skills - employability, digital inclusion, vocational training
- Beyond Business - social enterprise start up and support
To submit your CV for this exciting Programme Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.