Langdon's mission is to create a community in which Jewish young people and adults with learning disabilities or with autistic spectrum disorders thrive and have equal opportunities to live the lives they choose.
For a person with a learning disability, an ordinary everyday activity of looking after yourself, working and socialising can present huge challenges. With Langdon’s support and through their own hard work and determination, our members overcome these challenges achieving something quite extraordinary.
The Marketing Executive's role is to oversee all internal and external marketing and communications for Langdon.
• To be responsible for ensuring a consistency of messaging across the organisation
• To work within the parameters of the charity’s brand guidelines and ensure all materials put out by Langdon fit these guidelines
• To work with our creative agency to create high quality resources for the charity, including, but not limited to, Annual Reviews, fundraising event collateral, newsletters, service marketing etc
• To ensure good visibility across a variety of social media platforms, creating content and measuring success through analytics
• To ensure maximisation of press and PR opportunities in all areas of the charity
• To keep the website up to date
• To plan and oversee fundraising appeals
• Copy writing for various Langdon publications and fundraising materials
Flexible working arrangements considered
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.