- Prepare and submit applications , update the fundraising pipeline
- Engage with current funders, build on relationships with existing trust supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding.
- Manage and lead the identification of, and approaches to trusts and foundations that have not previously supported the work of LAWA, building on an annual calendar of key prospects.
- Identify and secure funding from different funders in the UK and elsewhere.
- Develop core generic funding proposals for each programme that requires funding.
- Write tailored applications, addressing grant-making priorities or requirements as specified by individual trusts and foundations.
- Develop and maintain reporting and application systems and coordinate information with field offices