You don't need to run faster than the win to work with us. But it would help if you like sport and see its power to end violence, discrimination and inequality for children and young people throughout the world.
As a key member of the programmes team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a portfolio of impactful programmes across Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe using sport as a vehicle for social change.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse sport for development portfolio, providing high level programme support, financial oversight, monitoring and evaluation technical expertise and capacity building support to our global implementing partners. This role will involve working closely with the Senior Programmes and Grants Managers, aiming always to ensure Sport for Good makes progress towards its Vision.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and manage a caseload of grants, mostly in East Africa
- Support the organisational development and strengthening of grant partners
- Participate in developing funding proposals for a range of different funders
- Help make sure that grantees comply with requirements and expectations
- Work closely with grantees to source good case stories about how they use the power of sport to change the lives of children and young people
We expect you to hit the ground running, and for the 12 months you will be filling some pretty big and fashionable sneakers. If you feel you have the experience to deliver these different activities, write to us straight away. We will be hiring when we have the right candidate. Is it you?
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.