Laureus Sport for Good uses the power of sport to end violence, discrimination and disadvantage. Proving that sport can change the world.
Laureus is partnering with a high profile Swedish institutional donor and we are seeking an individual with knowledge and experience in capacity building of third-sector organisations along with a deep understanding of the sport for development sector, and key donors and stakeholders in Sweden.
The purpose of the post is:
- to assess the need for organisational capacity-building support for selected Sport for Development organisations in Sweden working in the Sport for Development sector.
- Based on needs assessments and in agreement with and supported by Laureus’ Global team, to provide and/or facilitate bespoke support to each organisation in areas such as strategy and theory of change; monitoring, evaluation and learning; financial management and sustainability; safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults; governance.
- Utilising Laureus’ existing toolkits, to further develop, test and consolidate high-quality organisational capacity development tools that will allow Laureus to strengthen the support already delivered to grantees.
- to raise awareness of the partnership between Laureus and a high profile Swedish institutional donor
- build and facilitate relationships with other donors and key stakeholders in Sweden / Scandinavia to leverage resources for the Sport for Development sector in Sweden and globally.
- support the development of technical support business models
If you feel that you are perfectly suited for this post, please submit your CV and a Cover Letter, detailing your experience and suitability for this role and referencing the key tasks, roles and responsibilities as described in the Job Description.
Applicants can apply up until 31st March 2021. Interviews will be held throughout this period and the role may be offered before the application deadline.
Please apply online, ASAP.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.