Operations Officer required to manage all aspects of the administration and to provide support to the Nursing Manager, Head of Fundraising and Trustees as appropriate.
The Operations Officer will be accountable for ensuring that:
- all policies are up-to-date and are managed effectively and that LHNT is compliant with all aspects of governance;
- management/administrative processes are in place.
The Operations Officer will report to the Nursing Manager.
• To develop and manage office software to meet the needs of LHNT including spreadsheets, email processes and databases
• To develop and implement new administrative systems such as record management
• To monitor donations and to manage related correspondence
• To develop an internal communication system and to manage the link between the different functions within LHNT
• To administer LHNT’s payroll
• To manage the website and ensure that it is up-to-date and that relevant information is stored
• To monitor and record monies raised from collecting tubs and boxes
• To liaise with LHNT’s external IT and HR resources
• To deal with all external non clinical enquiries
• To provide a resource to the Chairs of the committees to enhance the effectiveness of meetings
• To manage a risk register
• To manage the administrative budget
• To manage the contacts database.
Education and Qualifications:
Educated to A Level or equivalent.
A minimum of three years’ experience of working in an office/administrative environment ideally in the charity sector or public sector including dealing with regulatory matters. Working as part of a team.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with people from different disciplines at all levels
- Proficient in all aspects of IT
- The ability to develop and monitor filing systems such as record management
- Knowledge of how to manage policies to ensure that they are up-to-date and compliant
- Good time management and organisational skills
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.