We are seeking a values drivien, enthusiastic individual to supoprt our Policy, Programme and Partnership leads with our grant making, monitoring and evaluation processes. Working with our communities to ensure we are targeting our grants programmes at areas of most need.
To support the Policy, Partnership and Programmes Lead(s) in the provision of LCVS grant making, monitoring and evaluation processes.
To provide administrative support the Policy, Partnership and Programme Lead(s) in their support and advocacy of the VCFS sector in Liverpool.
- To be a key point of contact for grants queries, reviewing applications and assessing grant applications and ongoing relational grant management.
- To prepare papers for grant reviews by the Funding Award Panels, summarising grant applications for grant meeting consideration.
- To enhance LCVS offer to VCFS organisations through the development and delivery of support and input into future grant strategies and programmes.
- To timetable and monitor, using Benefactor, evaluation reports from grant recipients and to identify any trends or emerging issues.
- To provide administrative support to specific charities and associations.
- To work with VCO’s in Liverpool to research and present evidence on current provision and levels of need
- Taking learning from working with the VCOs, to input into the design, promotion and delivery of any grants programmes delivered by LCVS to meet the needs of VCOs
- To undertake specific research and development projects as required
- To direct VCOs to additional areas of support from within LCVS and other sources
- To support VCO’s to access relevant training and capacity building, and promote workforce development across the sector
To work as part of the team with other staff at Liverpool CVS.
To implement and follow Liverpool CVS policies and procedures.
To maintain accurate records in the various media specified for your areas of responsibility.
To provide cover during colleagues’ absence as required.
To undertake any training necessary and participate in the organisation’s supervision and appraisal system, and identify further training and personal development needs.
To represent Liverpool CVS and undertake other tasks in support of the organisation as required by your line manager.
The post holder is expected to be flexible in the performance of duties and to undertake any other duties identified as appropriate to the post.
Liverpool CVS is committed to equal opportunities, anti-discrimination and anti-oppressive policy and practice. No one we have contact with may be discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of gender, race, nationality, religion, cultural group, marital status, sexual orientation, age, or impairment. The policies apply to job applicants, employees, volunteers and users of our services.
Apply with CV and covering letter describing how you meet the role description and specification
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.