Are you an excellent administrator and organiser? Are you brilliant at building relationships and enjoy getting stuff done? If ‘Yes’, then you could be our next Programme Officer. You enjoy having oversight and administer a training programme from start to finish, you can see yourself emailing mentors to introduce them to our Fellows one minute, then speaking to a prospective Fellow on the phone to see if they are the right fit the next and booking facilitators for the upcoming training session and ensuring that the attendees have all the materials they need.
Working alongside the CEO and Founder the Programme Officer will lead the administration, promotion, planning, organisation and delivery of our training and development, specifically our Award-Winning Leaders Plus Fellowship programme along with our annual programme of events with our wider stakeholders. You will play a pivotal role in supporting us to grow the Leaders Plus Fellowship Programme so that we can support more leaders with young children to progress their careers and drive positive change for others. In doing this you will provide first-class end-to-end administrative support to the team and ensure our stakeholders have seamless experiences with us. You will enjoy trialling and learning new ways of doing things to offer the most efficient and effective administrative solutions to the team.
Programme Delivery & Administration
- Manage all programme logistics using project management skills to manage a complex programme of annual events and workshops running simultaneously
- Book and liaise with venues (where and when relevant)
- Support the selection and onboarding processes of new Fellows including interviewing Fellows where required
- Arranging interviews with Fellows and conducting focus groups
- Ensuring Fellows have the right information about programme content at regular stages of their programme lifecycle
- Enter data from evaluation surveys and analyse feedback to establish programme impact
- Act on feedback to ensure we are improving the quality of our processes and programmes wherever possible.
- Checking the office inbox – handling website & social media queries
- Data entry into CRM system ensuring GDPR compliance
- Manage and maintain Application Form system
Invoice processing and administration
- Oversee and track invoicing processes, ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment and processed in a timely manner
- Query and reconcile invoices and purchase orders
- Data entry to ensure meticulously tracking of spend against programme budgets
Promotion activity to support programme growth.
- Build partnerships with diverse networks of supporters to promote the Fellowship Programme and the work of Leaders Plus
- Market and advertise to our target groups to generate applications for our Fellowship.
- Support with sourcing and securing PR opportunities via publications aimed at parents, gender networks, HR Directors, & Diversity and Inclusion experts
- Organise and run webinars to generate interest and enthusiasm for the Fellowship and recruit applicants to it
Administrate and oversee Mentor recruitment and engagement activity
- Source and recruit the required number of senior leader mentors required for each Fellowship cohort
- Communicate with the senior leader mentors
- Scheduling and overseeing the annual programme of events
- Source speakers and facilitators and prepare appropriate briefings
- Liaising with attendees, and speakers and being a welcoming presence on the day – virtually or in person
- Booking and arranging travel and catering for events (when appropriate)
- Administrative oversight of events to include pre-event planning, on the day event administration and moderation, post event review and feedback capture
- Trial new event formats be creative with tech that supports a virtual experience
- Measure, track and report on event conversion/ROI, ensuring leads are followed up with correctly
Manage follow up communications with event attendees
- Running and monitoring event sign up systems
Contribute to the wider success and growth of Leaders Plus
- Find speaking opportunities for the CEO and support the Programme Director with reaching out to employers
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our Fellowship, finding ways to help it scale further and reach more people nationally
- Support team to build the Alumni and Mentor engagement strategy
- Support team efforts to ensure Diversity and Inclusion in all that we do
- Commit to team culture, planning and strategy days
- Support overall team with growing social media channels
If you have any questions and would like a chat with Verena, have a look at the attached job spec for details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.