If you are experienced in seeking funding opportunities and writing compelling bids and have a track record with Trusts, Foundations or Corporates, and knowledge of the Education and/or environment sector, you could be just who we are looking for in order to help us invest more funding into helping children benefit from the experience of learning outdoors.
The key roles of the post will be to:
- Identify potential funders for projects, campaigns and core support for the charity.
- Work closely with the leadership and management team to shape and write funding proposals for new and existing projects, programmes and pilots & campaigns, ensuring that bids reflect the needs of the organisation and are appropriately costed to secure income targets.
- Research possible funding opportunities and partnerships that would support the work and vision of LtL
- Together with members of the leadership and management team build relationships with charitable trusts, corporate, lottery and social investors.
For more information and how to apply, please read the job description and person specification included in the information pack.
If you wish to apply for the post please send the following:
- Your CV
- A covering letter explaining your interest in the role and how you match the requirements
- Contact details (including email address and phone number) of two referees, one of whom should be your most recent employer
The deadline for applications is 9 am on Monday 15th March 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Friday 26th March, 2021 via Zoom
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.