Support the sustainable growth of our ambitious young charity, so that one day every child is supported at home to fulfil their potential.
Partnerships and Fundraising Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
(Part-time considered for the right candidate.)
Optional office space in Bristol
Learning with Parents is a charity with a vision for every child to be supported at home to fulfil their potential.
We are narrowing the attainment gap by supporting all parents and carers to engage in their children’s learning.
We do this by leading the Parental Engagement Forum - a group of organisations and researchers connecting to improve home learning across the sector. We also provide a ground-breaking parental engagement programme to primary schools, which aims to motivate and empower all families to have enjoyable learning experiences together.
In the last year, our charity has become a leading player in parental engagement, working with over 10,000 families and large organisations such as BBC, Department for Education and Oak National Academy.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Partnerships and Fundraising Manager to play a critical role in supporting the growth of Learning with Parents. The Partnerships and Fundraising Manager will manage a combination of corporate partnerships and impact partnerships and will act as a key external representative of the charity.
The role will involve working closely with the CEO and will span the breadth of the charity. Our ideal candidate will bring experience of charity fundraising and partnership working, with strong project management and communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility
Develop and execute a partnership strategy to maximise our impact, reach and sustainability
Manage the charity’s various partnerships, including evaluating opportunities, defining partnership journeys, creating systems and processes, tracking progress against milestones and reporting
Lead work towards our ambitious fundraising targets, through a combination of developing corporate partnerships and securing grants from trusts and foundations
- Experience of strategic planning and development
- Understanding of charity fundraising and strategic partnerships
- Project management and organisational skills
- Champion and uphold our organisation values
- An understanding of education inequality in the UK
- Experience working in the charity sector
- Experience raising funds from Trusts and Foundations
- Experience raising funds from Corporate Partnerships
Our Learning with Parents values are key to how we work and inform our strategy, programme, and how we collaborate.
- We have an ambitious vision, and we are determined to achieve it
- We are inclusive and enjoy making a positive difference together
- We foster a test-and-learn culture to drive change
- We are empowered to take ownership
- We act with integrity and default to transparency
We have a passionate team and supportive culture, which was recognised as we were named one of “The top 100 organisations to escape to in 2021” by Escape the City. In addition, we offer:
- Generous holiday allowance (35 days, including bank holidays)
- Income protection in case of sickness
- Home-based working with optional office time
- Flexible working times
- Social events
- Environmental (Net Zero) Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefit Hub, including virtual GP and discount scheme
Submit a CV and one-page Cover Letter outlining your interest and suitability for this role.
Due to the nature of our work with young people, on acceptance of offers all Learning with Parents employees are subject to a DBS check in accordance with Safeguarding Policies and offers will also be subject to reference checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.