We are looking for someone with skills and experience to formulate and facilitate the client journey from referral to move-on, ensuring the successful support of 10 clients with complex needs. You will work alongside a team of Support Workers and deputise for the Manager when necessary. This is a post with development opportunity.
- Provide support, guidance and advice to socially excluded adults and people who have experienced substance misuse issues and other multiple disadvantages.
- Oversee voids and client referrals.
- Conduct risk assessments and compile support plans
- Work closely with the manager in the day- to -day running of the overall service.
- Deputise for the Manager when necessary.
You will have:
- The skills to build and maintain positive relationships with external partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and confidence to direct members of the staff team and supervise volunteers.
- Strong IT skills and the ability to collate and interpret information and present it in external meetings.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.