An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Support Team Leader to join our Award Winning Payroll team!
Leeds Centre for Integrated Living is a Social Enterprise with charitable status that helps disabled people, families with disabled children and older people to set up and manage their own personal support services. This includes people using Personal Budgets, and Direct Payments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Support Team Leader, to add to our experienced and committed staff team. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of social care provision in this sector. As Payroll Support Team Leader of the 2020 Iris Customer Award Winning Payroll team, you will be supporting the delivery of the Payroll Service for customers who employ their own support workers.
Your role will involve:
- Being responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Leeds CIL Payroll Service
- Line management and provision of support to the Payroll Support Workers
- Assisting to further develop effective and efficient working practices for the team
- Dealing with complex cases and ensuring deadlines for completing tasks are met
You must have the following:
- Excellent line management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of payroll processing, and HMRC and pension auto-enrolment legislation
- Ability to work appropriately with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Good experience of using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to keep accurate manual and electronic records and have excellent time management skills
- The ability to communicate appropriately with internal and external customers
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar type role, however we would welcome applications from all candidates who can demonstrate that they have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience outlined in the job person specification.
- 26 Working Days Holiday (pro-rata)
- Optional Company Pension
- Flexible Working Scheme
- Accessible Building with Parking
Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Adults
Leeds CIL has a duty to act on any concerns about the welfare of children, young people or adults at risk, including people who experience Hate Crimes.
Please note that agency applications will not be accepted. Any appointments will be subject to the receipt of acceptable references and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.