Full Time 37.5 hours per week (flexible and part time working by agreement)
Leeds Hospitals Charity
Leeds Hospitals Charity is proud to support Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The Trust comprises seven hospitals and a dental institute, including Leeds General Infirmary, St James University Hospital, Leeds Children’s Hospital and Leeds Cancer Centre. At Leeds Hospitals Charity, we work with NHS staff to improve the experience of patients and families. We’re passionate about healthcare and about making our hospitals amazing.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Communications Manager will have a key role in the team, supporting the communications planning for large projects and developing key relationships within the hospital.
You’ll be skilled in project management and will support the wider charity team in leading the communications for our major capital appeal project, fundraising for a brand new children’s hospital.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a proven track record as a Communications Manager in the charity sector,
- project management experience
- experience of creating communications collateral, press releases and case studies.
- have an eye for detail and have a love of storytelling,
- possess excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to professionals, patients and the public at all levels,
- have excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied and busy workload,
- have the ability to exercise a high degree of tact and discretion with confidential information.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your up to date CV with a covering letter.
Closing date for applications is Monday 29 March 2021.