Leeds Hospitals Charity
Leeds Hospitals Charity is proud to support Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The Trust comprises seven hospitals and a dental institute, including Leeds General Infirmary, St James University Hospital, Leeds Children’s Hospital and Leeds Cancer Centre. At Leeds Hospitals Charity, we work with NHS staff to improve the experience of patients and families. We’re passionate about healthcare and about making our hospitals amazing.
Leeds Hospitals Charity acting as the lead NHS charity in the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Integrated Care System is responsible for applying for and distributing £1.1m funding on behalf of national charity NHS Charities Together for one or more community partnership projects in recognition of the impact of Covid-19 on the wider community.
The Grants Manager will coordinate an exciting grants programme that is looking to award funding to strong, innovative strategic partnerships that will deliver a social return on investment. The funding represents an opportunity to address health inequalities that have been further exacerbated by Covid-19 in communities across West Yorkshire & Harrogate.
We are looking for someone who has experience of:
- grant management, ideally in a charity setting
- managing multi partner/collaborative projects
- developing impact evaluation processes
- project design, delivery and management over a sustained period
- producing high level reports and
- financial management, monitoring and reporting.
- be able to manage a wide range of relationships across a large geographical area
- be proactive, with a positive approach, identifying what is needed to sustain and support complex projects
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail with an ability to take a methodical and considered approach when evaluating and assessing application information
- possess excellent analytical skills able to interpret information and
- be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.