In Memory Fundraising Officer
Full Time 37.5 hours per week (flexible and part time working by agreement)
Salary up to £30,000
Leeds Hospitals Charity
Leeds Hospitals Charity is proud to support Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The Trust comprises seven hospitals and a dental institute, including Leeds General Infirmary, St James University Hospital, Leeds Children’s Hospital and Leeds Cancer Centre. At Leeds Hospitals Charity, we work with NHS staff to improve the experience of patients and families. We’re passionate about healthcare and about making our hospitals amazing.
This is an exciting new role giving the successful candidate the opportunity to develop our In Memory offering. The role reports to the Head of Individual Giving and will work closely with the other members of the Fundraising team, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust staff and volunteers.
The focus of this role will be to champion In Memory Giving both internally to Hospital teams and volunteers and externally to the community and local businesses.
Responsible for the delivery of a new and sizeable income stream, this role will identify, develop and implement plans to maximise income and ensure a regular flow of income to achieve annual targets.
We are looking for someone who has:
- proven experience of in memory fundraising /marketing in a product management or development role,
- developed new, audience-led products and propositions, and monitored their ongoing effectiveness,
- experience of fundraising and stewardship with a passion for supporting in memory donors.
- be highly organised, detail focused and sensitive when leading on our In Memory Giving programme,
- be an innovator and be able to creatively market this important aspect of fundraising,
- have excellent communication skills with the ability to empathise and build relationships.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your up to date CV with a covering letter.
Closing date for applications is Monday 1 February 2021.