Leeds Mind is a progressive mental health organisation that supports people experiencing mental health difficulties to flourish. We are committed to developing services that are sensitive to individual need and of measurable benefit to users.
Join our exciting postvention service providing timely and person-centred support to those bereaved by suicide. You would be managing a passionate team of practitioners with lived experience while supporting a small caseload of clients yourself. We have two services currently funded by WY&H ICS and Public Health Leeds meaning we can provide support across Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds, Greater Huddersfield, and Wakefield. This post supports the Service Lead in the management of both services and ensuring effective, high quality support is provided when people need it the most.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Personal experience of being affected by a suicide bereavement. (Including in a professional capacity.)
- Excellent organisational, time management and administration skills
- Willing and able to travel across the Yorkshire and Harrogate region.
- Proven experience of line managing a small team of staff and/or volunteers.
- Experience of producing monitoring reports to deadlines.
Hours – Part Time 30 hours per week - Some Evening work possible
Scale - Scale NJC 6 Points 18-22
Salary - £27,741 to £29,577 ( pro-rata)
Contract – Fixed Term – 1st of October 2022
Closing Date: Sunday 27th of September 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 7th of October 2021 at Clarence House.
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB, with travel across West Yorkshire.