How to apply
Care Team Leader
Location: Bath Street, Portobello - Edinburgh
Type: Full time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £10.82 per hour / £21,157 FTE
Closing Date: 09 August 2019
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
As a Team Leader with Leonard Cheshire you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support, daily living tasks and activities to our customers. You will provide support to attain full potential, maximising options available, encouraging choice, participation and motivation.
- Have a level of professional development and registration (i.e. NVQ / SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, L4 NVQ / SVQ in team leading or management.
- Be experienced in working within a relevant care setting.
- Have experience in supervising a team.
- Be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and prepared to participate in an on-call rota as required.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
In return you will receive ongoing training and development to build your skills, experience and career. We offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
You may have experience of the following: Supervisor, Team Leader, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, Support at Home, Domiciliary Care, charity, not for profit.