This is a fixed term contract funded for the next 12 months.
Exciting new role working closely with our Regional Digital Inclusion Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinators;
Working from home and our Digital Inclusion Suite in the centre of Swansea to support disabled people in the communities of the Swansea Bay Area and living in specialist social care services across the region to learn crucial skills and stay connected to their community, families, and friends throughout the pandemic. Working to upskill our staff and volunteers to develop their use and confidence in digital technology.
- Digitally confident, using a wide variety of digital platforms – with a proven ability to deliver digital training to others
- Awareness of Digital and Internet Safety
- Ability to assess digital need and report back
- Ability to set up new digital equipment
- Experience of working with disabled people
- Ability to travel across a designated area.
What we Offer
- A generous employer contribution to a company pension scheme with additional life cover
- Substantial annual leave, with the option to buy or sell leave
- Access to a cash health plan at favourable rates
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk. A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post. References will be obtained for all roles.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
* No agencies please *