Role description and job purpose: The Lettings and Office Administrator supports the effective lettings of our space to tenants and helps the smooth running of the Bootstrap office. The role involves working closely with the Operations Manager in managing all aspects of lettings administration and handling day-to-day tenant relationships. The other part of the role involves leading on IT, phone and stationary systems for the office and shared spaces. NB This is a 12-month contract covering maternity leave.
Position in Organisation
Reports To: Operations Manager
Responsible For: No line-management
Budget Responsibilities: None
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Generate leads, conduct viewings and make sales working towards 100% occupancy across all our buildings
- Prepare leases and licences and complete other paperwork related to tenancies
- Manage induction of new tenants
- Manage ReLeased and Salesforce to ensure filing systems are up to date with all tenant information at all times
- Lead debt collection work in collaboration with the Bookkeeper
- Handle day-to-day tenant queries
- Provide secretariat for quarterly tenant meetings
- Manage annual tenant survey
- Manage stationery orders and team socials
- Be point of contact for IT (printer, WiFi, etc) and phone issues for the Bootstrap team and shared space users. Support studio tenants to set up WiFi and telephones through preferred supplier.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Provide lunch cover for reception
- Follow Bootstrap policies and practices
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of sales and administration, ideally in the workspace or commercial lettings sector
- Meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Experience of using a CRM system to manage records and data
- Technologically confident - familiarity working with GSuite, Mac Based software including Word and Excel (ability to troubleshoot tech issues an advantage).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills:
- confident public speaker with an ability to conduct viewings
- able to write clearly and concisely, adhering to Bootstrap brand guidelines and house style
- Able to work on own initiative, be disciplined, and identify priorities in busy periods
- Personable, friendly and able to build rapport with a range of people
- Good people skills and excellent judge of character
- Commitment to Bootstrap values and aims
- Experience of managing contracts and/or leases
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Lead generation experience especially through digital marketing
25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays, free gym membership after successful completion of probation period, access to 24/7 employee assistance programme, and training and development opportunities to develop and grow.
You will also have free access to the Dalston Roof Park.
We are of course an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of religion, age, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter by 4pm on Wednesday 5th July
First round interviews will take place on Mon 10th July or Tuesday 11th July
Second round interviews take place on Thursday 13th July
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.