Got passion? Got tenacity? We need someone with your skills to help us make long-term change for children living in poverty in the UK.
Manage and lead projects with children, young people and schools ensuring children living in poverty have what they need to thrive.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Project delivery and administration
- Lead our holiday enrichment programmes for 8 – 12 year olds.
- Pioneer the development of young leaders groups in High schools.
- Support young leaders to design and run projects in their schools.
- Manage our annual Child Poverty Conference.
Develop relationships with school partners
- Continue to develop positive relationships with our partner schools and initiate relationships with new partners.
- Support our CEO to provide training for schools on child poverty.
Manage and grow our volunteer team
- Recruit, induct and manage the volunteers and paid sessional staff required to deliver your projects.
- Provide supervision for your volunteers with a particular focus on safeguarding - ensuring best practice is followed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a keen ability to listen to and influence a diverse range of people.
- Able to prioritise, think creatively and deliver high quality results.
- Able to diligently plan and oversee project delivery, delegating effectively to a volunteer team and remaining flexible.
- Good computer processing skills including using Microsoft word, Excel spread sheets and email.
Level Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Full overview job description and person spec below.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.