With child poverty on the rise, we are looking for incredible people to help us grow our work, helping us reach every child who needs us.
Could this be you?
Key duties include:
- Project Management of our holiday club for 8 - 12 year olds.
- Running young leaders groups across High Schools.
- Overseeing the delivery of free shoes, coats and learning resources to children and young people in need.
- Managing relationships with key staff across our partner schools, organisations and community.
- Supporting the development of our training centre.
If you fit the following criteria, we think you will love this role.
- Working with children and/or young people.
- Planning and delivering high quality projects/events or activities.
- Managing volunteers or staff.
- Level 1 safeguarding children and young people.
- Knowledge of UK child poverty.
- Knowledge of UK schooling system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Able to take responsibility for several challenging tasks and prioritise effectively.
- Able to think creatively and find unique ways to solve problems.
For more information please download attachments or visit our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.