LGBT Foundation is looking for an Assistant Director of Contract Development to take responsibility for ensuring effective compliance and management of existing contracts, whilst also working to develop these contracts further and generate new income and opportunities to grow
This Income Generation role will work closely with our Director of Development and will be critical to the ongoing success of LGBT Foundation as we grow and aim to support more LGBT people than ever before. This role will entail working with key internal staff and external funders to:
- Act as senior contract manager, ensuring consistent management of all grants and contracts – including contract monitoring compliance and reporting oversight.
- Undertake a review of all our existing contracts to identify they are fit for purpose and that opportunities for growth and development through new negotiation, annual inflationary uplifts, and underspend utilisation are maximised.
- Ensure best practice around delivery is shared across teams, and areas of risk are identified, and project managed to resolution.
- Identify and develop new contract and grant income to support our financial growth, focussing on Greater Manchester and expansion of existing services.
- Develop partnership and relationships to support our bidding.
You will be an experienced contract manager and development professional, with a flexible and motivated attitude to work. We’re looking for someone who is target driven, and has great influencing and negotiation skills.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £36,967 (+10% Pension)
Special Terms: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Director of Development
Accountable for: Grants & Contracts Manager
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 5th October 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.