LGBT Foundation is looking for an Organisational Development Manager to operationally manage the Organisational Development (OD) function and provide strategic advice on behalf of the organisation on all OD interventions.
This will be done by working with the Head of People and OD and Director of Operations implementing the OD elements of our People Strategy to support a continually evolving organisation and increase our Employee Value Proposition:
- Learning and Development - Ensure that the organisation’s learning and development aims are delivered to support employee progression and retention
- Employee Experience – working alongside HR, implement new interventions that develop and enhance our employee experience process including recruitment, on-boarding, induction and career progression processes and pathways and work alongside colleagues and line managers to work toward best practice
- EDI Framework - Working to the Director of Operations and Head of People and OD, develop and implement an EDI framework working to address inequity within the organisation whilst adhering to practices compliant with employment law.
- Employee Engagement - Work with the Head of People and OD to develop insight led workforce engagement strategies in line with the People Plan
- Health and Wellbeing – Support with the implementation of a holistic Health and Wellbeing strategy that is culturally competent and empathetic to the needs of our staff and volunteers
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £30,514 (+10% pension)
Special Terms: Full-time - Permanent
Reporting to: Head of People & OD
Accountable for: N/A
Please read the Recruitment Pack carefully to think about how you are suitable for the role. In your application form part 2, you just need to answer 3 questions (based upon your knowledge, understanding and/or experience) so we can shortlist and evaluate whether you the right person for this role. You can choose to answer these as a video OR audio format.