LGBT Foundation is looking for a Volunteer Admin Officer to support with the recruitment of volunteers as part of the volunteer programme. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate records of our volunteers and, as part of ‘Team People’, you will work to support the wider team to ensure volunteers and their supervisors are fully supported and deployed effectively.
If you have excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with have a passion for volunteers we want to hear from you!
The post holder will:
- Manage administration of the volunteer programme.
- Support with the recruitment and onboarding of volunteers across LGBT Foundation’s services and programmes of work.
- Work with the Volunteer Manager and with volunteer teams across the organisation to ensure teams have the volunteers needed.
- Support delivery of the Volunteer Vision of Recruit, Reward, Retain.
- To display a professional service approach to internal and external customers.
- To build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
- Work collectively as part of ‘Team People’ and the HR and OD functions to ensure all our People (colleagues and volunteers) are fully supported and given the best environment in which to thrive.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £20,010 (+10% Pension)
Special Terms: Full-time – Permanent
Reporting to: Volunteer Manager
Accountable for: Volunteers (support only)
Please read the job description below carefully to think about how you are suitable for the role. In your application form part 2, you just need to answer 3 questions (based upon your knowledge, understanding and/or experience) so we can shortlist and evaluate whether you the right person for this role. You can choose to answer these as a video OR audio format.