Are you looking to volunteer in a friendly, social and supportive environment? Do you want to gain valuable skills to make your CV stand out? Then why not volunteer in Life's Charity shop?
This role is ideal if you are looking to meet new people in your local area and want to have a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable, women, children and young people. It is a flexible role which you can fit around your current commitments and which will provide you with all the training required for the role.
As a volunteer you will gain valuable skills in retail and customer service by:
- interacting with customers and serving them in a helpful and friendly way,
- operating the till and taking payments,
- sorting through and preparing donated items, including steaming, tagging and pricing,
- creating eye-catching window displays,
- restocking the shelves and making the shop floor look attractive and inviting,
- helping to keep the stock room organised and tidy.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit your local shop and ask to speak to the manager. Alternatively, email as per below.
Please make sure you are applying to a shop which is within a reasonable distance from your home.
No DBS check is required, but we will seek at least 2 references spanning the last 2 years.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.