Re: Employment Adviser
The Limehouse Project (LHP) is one of Tower Hamlets leading community anchor organisation, providing a wide range of services to communities throughout east London. From legal advice on a range of social welfare issues to financial capability services, accredited learning programmes, and employment support services, we work both independently and in partnership with a wide range of other organisations and businesses to ensure every one of our client’s is given the timely aid and active support they need to deal with – and move on from – whatever issue they face.
Limehouse Project has this excellent opportunity for an Employment Adviser working 35 hours per week, providing high-quality advice and support to our clients to empower them to progression and employment opportunities. This role is more crucial than ever amid the Covid-19 crisis, to enable and empower our service users and respond effectively in this current economic climate.
Your key responsibilities as Employment Adviser:
- Deliver employability support services face to face and remotely
- Provide holistic information and advice and guidance (IAG) and identify pathway routes for skills development through opportunities in training, work experiences, volunteering and employment options.
- Provide practical assistance in one to one and group support for employment related activities; creating CVs, assisting applications, improving interview techniques, employability skills and conducting better off in work calculations
- offer post-employment support to ensure a smooth transition from benefits to salary.
Does this describe you?
You are client focused with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, showing the ability to meet the needs of a varied clients base. You will have at least one-year experience in the field of Employment.
Enclosed are as follows:
- Job description & Person specification
- Application Form
- Guidance Notes on completing the Application Form
- Limehouse Project Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Annual Report to give you some background information about Limehouse Project
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Closing date: Sunday the 8th of August 2021. Time: 5.00pm
Interview: Via Teams, Wednesday the 11th of August 2021
*Please see the recruitment pack attached for the full job desciption , personal specification and Training and Employment Coordinator contact details for informal discussion regarding the role.
Job description & Person specification
Guidance Notes on completing the Application Form
Limehouse Project Recruitment Monitoring Form
Annual Report to give you some background information about Limehouse Project
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.