A great opportunity to work as part of the Senior Management Team within a charitable organisation that really makes a difference. Focusing on strategic development of the charity.
· Working closely with the CEO, Senior Management Team and Trustees to execute the organisational strategy, raise brand awareness and drive stakeholder engagement;
· Line managing Project Managers supporting them in the delivery of a range of projects;
· Operational support for the CEO;
· Data Protection Officer for the Charity;
· Networking with partner organisations.
· Active member of the Senior Management Team.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
· Excellent understanding of successful operational project delivery;
· Understanding of Data Protection, confidentiality and safeguarding issues;
· Strong problem-solving skills;
· An interest in disability and Deaf issues.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: 5pm on Tuesday 21st December 2021
Interview Date: Friday 7th January 2022
An informal information session is available for candidates to find out more about the role and Living Options as a User-Led Organisaiton on Wednesday 15th December 12pm-12.45pm via Microsoft Teams. Please email us directly to get the link.
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.