The Living Wage Foundation has an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Programme Officer. We have expanded the team and have two vacancies for highly motivated and organised individuals to coordinate our accreditation scheme and help us to deliver our growth strategy.
Living Wage Accreditation
- Support key contacts at potential Living Wage Employers through the accreditation process, from dealing with initial enquiries to guiding them through the employer journey, to checking and processing their accreditation.
- Develop rewarding relationships with key employers, industry and campaign partners within our networks to build interest in the Living Wage and deliver a high-quality experience to our accredited employers.
- With support from the wider team, develop plans and strategies to grow the number of accreditations in specific regions or industries.
- Collate and disseminate Living Wage criteria and policy issues through both internal and external facing guidance, whilst reviewing and monitoring its suitability.
- Support the development and implementation of projects to promote and grow Living Wage accreditations and develop the quality of service offered.
- Engage with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to support projects as required.
- Support the growth and development of new and existing Living Wage schemes including, Recognised Service Providers, Living Wage Funders, Living Wage Places, Living Hours, Global Living Wage and Living Work Consultancy.
- Respond to telephone and web-based enquiries by providing advice and support to employers and supporters.
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the accreditation journey, including processing accreditations, recognitions and renewals.
- Maintain information stored on administrative systems for the Living Wage Foundation, including the Salesforce database of employers.
- Support the maintenance of our systems to ensure efficient processes and develop reporting mechanisms for effective monitoring and evaluation of our impact and progress against plans.
- Coordinate and administrate Steering, Advisory or Leadership Groups as required, including coordinating agendas, sending out timely papers, taking minutes and following up on actions.
Events and Communications
- Plan and organise events to celebrate and grow our network of Living Wage Employers, including playing an active role in the delivery of Living Wage Week and assisting other members of the team with event logistics.
- Represent and speak on behalf of the Living Wage Foundation at internal and external meetings and events.
- Develop or feed into employer resources including marketing materials, blogs, reports, templates and guides.
- Work with Citizens UK community organisers, members and leaders to promote civic engagement with and ownership of the Living Wage campaign.
- Responsibility for delivering agreed areas of the Living Wage Foundation’s work plan and leading on agenda items to report into team meetings.
- Feed into the Living Wage Foundation strategy and objective development.
- Work collaboratively with the Living Wage Foundation and franchise teams to share learnings and experience and ensure that we are meeting the expectations of our network and stakeholders.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.