The Living Wage Foundation has an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Programme Officer. We are expanding our team and are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to coordinate our accreditation scheme and help us to deliver our growth strategy. The roles will provide support to our network of Living Wage Employers, Living Wage Funders and Recognised Service Providers whilst supporting new organisations through the accreditation process, with a specific regional and sector responsibility.
The Programme Officer will support our Managers to deliver project strategies to grow and deepen engagement with Living Wage employers through associated schemes. There will also be some communications responsibilities to ensure our online and publicity materials are well written and up-to-date and opportunities to coordinate events to support and grow our network of Living Wage employers.
Living Wage Accreditation
• Support key contacts at potential Living Wage Employers through the accreditation process, from dealing with initial enquiries to guiding them through the employer journey, to checking and processing their accreditation.
• Develop rewarding relationships with key employers, industry and campaign partners within our networks to build interest in the Living Wage and deliver a high-quality experience to our accredited employers.
• With support from the wider team, develop plans and strategies to grow the number of
accreditations in specific regions or industries.
• Collate and disseminate Living Wage criteria and policy issues through both internal and
external facing guidance, whilst reviewing and monitoring its suitability.
• Support the development and implementation of projects to promote and grow Living Wage
accreditations and develop the quality of service offered.
• Engage with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to support projects as
• Support the growth and development of new and existing Living Wage schemes including,
Recognised Service Providers, Living Wage Funders, Living Wage Places, Living Hours, Global
Living Wage and Living Work Consultancy.
• Respond to telephone and web-based enquiries by providing advice and support to
employers and supporters.
• Provide administrative support for all aspects of the accreditation journey, including
processing accreditations, recognitions and renewals.
• Maintain information stored on administrative systems for the Living Wage Foundation,
including the Salesforce database of employers.
• Support the maintenance of our systems to ensure efficient processes and develop reporting
mechanisms for effective monitoring and evaluation of our impact and progress against
• Coordinate and administrate Steering, Advisory or Leadership Groups as required, including
coordinating agendas, sending out timely papers, taking minutes and following up on
Events and Communications
• Plan and organise events to celebrate and grow our network of Living Wage Employers,
including playing an active role in the delivery of Living Wage Week and assisting other
members of the team with event logistics.
• Represent and speak on behalf of the Living Wage Foundation at internal and external
meetings and events.
• Develop or feed into employer resources including marketing materials, blogs, reports,
templates and guides.
• Work with Citizens UK community organisers, members and leaders to promote civic
engagement with and ownership of the Living Wage campaign.
• Responsibility for delivering agreed areas of the Living Wage Foundation’s work plan and
leading on agenda items to report into team meetings.
• Feed into the Living Wage Foundation strategy and objective development.
• Work collaboratively with the Living Wage Foundation and franchise teams to share
learnings and experience and ensure that we are meeting the expectations of our network
For more information on how to apply please click on 'Apply on Website'.
The Living Wage Foundatino is committed to being an inclusive employer. We value a diverse workforce and encourage anyone with an interest in this role to apply, regardless of whether you meet all the desirable criteria. We invest in our staff and will support you to develop the skills and knowledge required to deliver the role. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
Please Note: Due to the expected high interest in the post, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.