CHIEF EXECUTIVE & CHAPTER CLERK
Supporting the ‘Dean and Chapter’ in developing strategy and leading the Cathedral’s administration.
The Chapter is seeking to appoint a Chief Executive & Chapter Clerk in a newly created post as a key member of the Cathedral’s senior staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with significant experience in a senior administrative position. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. The post holder will have a key role in the life and mission of the Cathedral and be central to the implementation of an ambitious strategic vision.
We would expect our new Chief Executive & Chapter Clerk to be:
- Committed to helping us serve the mission and ministry of God’s church
- Sympathetic to the ethos, aims and values of the Cathedral
- A well organised leader, good with detail, with drive and creativity
- A good communicator at all levels
- The person with oversight of the delivery of the strategies and policies set by Chapter.