Administrative Support Officer
We’re an independent charitable foundation funded by Lloyds Banking Group. We work in partnership with small and local charities, people and communities, changing lives and working towards a more just and compassionate society.
We are now looking for an Administrative Support Officer to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Generous annual leave (25–30 days pa plus statutory days)
- Pension scheme (up to 13% contribution by the Foundation)
- Private medical insurance that includes dental, eye care and mental health (on completion of probation)
- Comprehensive training and development plan and dedicated budget
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working (part-time, home working, compressed hours, job share etc.)
- Volunteering opportunities (two days per year)
We’re committed to supporting every one of our team members to achieve their full potential as we understand that every single person working with us is vital to both our success and the success of the organisations we support. That’s why we prioritise your development as well as providing flexible working options and volunteering days. So, if you’re ready to engage with a variety of people and make a real difference, read on and apply today!
As an Administrative Support Officer, you will work with Lloyds Bank Foundation’s People and Communities team to coordinate, manage and monitor internal and external activities, working closely with the PA to the Director of Communities and support to the Communities Team. The People and Communities team are working with six local areas to strengthen small community led organisations and find new ways of designing and resourcing services so that people facing complex issues get the support they need, when they need it and in ways that work best for them.
You’ll be an energetic and motivated member of the team, who is unphased by working to deadlines or under pressure and has a good eye for detail, enabling us to deliver our emerging programme of work with excellence.
You will act as a first point of contact for the team and will be proficient in handling enquiries and issues in a friendly, professional and efficient way. You will also have previous experience of organising and delivering multiple meetings/workshops simultaneously.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide administrative tasks to support the team
- Organise events, workshops and meetings
- Work with colleagues on communications such as newsletters and presentations
To be considered as an Administrative Support Officer, you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and prioritisation skills to work effectively on own initiative to resolve issues/enquiries and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills to plan and prioritise workload
- Impeccable attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to manage your own time and workload across a number of workstreams, delivering on deadline and on budget
- Commitment to equal opportunities and to tackling disadvantage and willingness to uphold the Foundation’s values in all areas of work
The Foundation is committed to making our recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making changes such as providing note takers during interviews, additional time given for assessments and allowing candidates to use specific accessibility software so that Disabled people or those with long term health conditions can fully participate. We have Disability Confident Employer Committed status which guarantees an interview to Disabled people who meet the essential recruitment criteria.
If you are not able to use our online application system and you would like to apply in a different way, such as having the application form in a Word format or if you would like to submit your application as a video, please contact our HR team to explore this further. Please refer to our website for more information.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.