Executive Support & Marketing Officer
London, N1 (with some options for home working one – two days per week)
Locality is the national network supporting community organisations to be strong and successful. We are expanding our staff team and want to recruit diverse talent to deliver our mission.
We’re now looking for an Executive Support & Marketing Officer to work across the senior team and trustees; co-ordinating a wide range of activities at a high level in the organisation; as well as supporting a range of marketing activities.
Our staff tell us the best thing about working for Locality is the people; both within the organisation and outside of it. Locality is particularly keen to hear from people from ethnic minority backgrounds and those with disabilities as these groups are under-represented in our workforce. We want a diverse team to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with. We work with amazing and talented individuals who want to change the world through the power of community.
- Salary of £35K per annum
- Flexible working options
- Five weeks’ holiday (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Three grace days between Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Training and development opportunities
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven PA or Executive Assistant to take on a new challenge with our amazing community-based organisation and provide vital support to leading figures.
You’ll discover an incredible team and plenty of chances to take on further responsibility to develop yourself and your career. The Leadership are experienced experts at what they do and provide an outstanding platform from which the rest of the organisation can take their lead and thrive.
So, if you are ready to support a valuable and lasting movement and are eager to give back to communities with your career, this is the role for you.
As an Executive Support & Marketing Officer, you will be tasked with providing key support to our Chief Executive, Trustees and Senior Team and taking on a diverse, fast-paced role that sits at the heart of our organisation.
Specifically, you will:
- Support a range of marketing activities
- Manage the Chief Executive’s diary and inbox
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team
- Support organisational governance
- Manage the admin for the Board of Trustees
- Prepare papers for the Board, take minutes at meetings and oversee the AGM
- Co-ordinate progress reports and ensure they are monitored
- Research and analyse topics and brief the Chief Executive and Senior Managers on these
- Provide admin support to our Engagement Team and at events
To be considered as an Executive Support & Marketing Officer, you will need:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or PA, including experience of diary management, gatekeeping, drafting correspondence, and booking accommodation and travel
- Experience of working with Boards or Committees, including planning meetings, preparing agendas/papers and minute taking
- To be very organised and able to operate in a busy environment and demonstrate an adaptable approach and the ability to juggle competing tasks
Other organisations may call this role Personal Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Executive Assistant, PA, EA, Marketing Co-ordinator, Junior Marketing Executive, Senior Secretary, Admin Support Executive, Senior Admin Assistant, Administrator, Senior Administrator, or Assistant to the Board.
The closing date for this role is the 23rd September 2019, with interviews scheduled for the 1st October 2019.
Webrecruit and Locality are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as an Executive Support & Marketing Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.