Part-time Communications Officer (Maternity Cover)
Do you love Jesus and want to use various forms of media to share inspiring stories of what God is doing in London?
We’re looking for a Communications Officer with experience in marketing and communications who will be part of a high-paced communications team working to engage with Christians and churches in London and beyond.
The successful candidate will,
• Use digital platforms (including social media, emails and LCM’s website) to excite Christians and Churches about the heart of LCM to share the gospel to the least reached.
• Collaborate with the team to gather stories across the Mission and get involved in producing and distributing this content across various communication platforms.
• Build relationships with missionaries across the organisation and help them in attracting supporters to pray and financially support them.
• Enhance the experience of our current supporters by managing online payer meetings, developing prayer resources and promoting events. Inspiring them with the meaningful impact of their partnership with our mission.
• Support other teams within LCM in developing their communication and promotional materials.
The successful candidate will be a committed, prayerful Christian. They possess excellent skills in both written and spoken communication and have demonstrated the ability to create engaging content for various channels and audiences.
This is a part time role with an expectation to work 4 days (32 hours per week). If you possess this gifting and skills mix, and have a strong desire to contribute to the London City Mission’s gospel outreach to those who are least-likely to hear about Jesus in London, then we encourage you to apply on our website.
There is an occupational requirement that the person appointed be an evangelical Christian.
Contract: 12 months fixed term, Maternity Cover
Salary range: £24,800 - £27,200 per annum depending upon experience (full-time equivalent salary is £31,000 - £34,000 per annum)
Closing date for applications: Applications will be reviewed upon submission.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.