Locum Support Manager
You will be responsible for supporting and deploying locum staff across LCH including overseeing advertising, onboarding and day to day support.
You will also provide other office support with IT, phones and general administration.
• To provide efficient and effective locum management.
• To be first point of contact for locums responding directly or signposting as appropriate.
• To manage the onboarding process for new locums.
• To manage a central booking system for locums in liaison with project managers.
• To liaise with payroll as required.
• To update the information systems, producing data to contribute to management reports.
• To facilitate the provision of regular supervision and appraisals to locums and ensure managers evidence this by completing supervision/appraisal forms and uploaded onto HR database.
• To arrange and support learning and development for locums and evidence this on HR database.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good IT skills, including experience of using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to meet deadlines and to work accurately with attention to detail.
• Good understanding of effective people management.
• Willingness to work proactively within a team setting, helping others, sharing knowledge and ideas, and a willingness to listen to and learn from work colleagues.
• Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions within the framework of the line management system.
• A commitment to promoting Equal Opportunities and to valuing diversity which will include being willing to relate positively to people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to work flexibly, including at other sites when necessary to meet the needs of the service.
About London Cyrenians Housing:
London Cyrenians has been providing accommodation based support in London for fifty years. We work with some of the capitals most disadvantaged citizens inclusding people who may be homeless, have a learning disability or a mental health need. Our aim is to provide a safe and secure environment to help people recover and maximise their potential. Cyrenians services place people at the heart of their communities and help them to develop the skills to live independent lives in the way they choose. Cyrenians work with local people in an environment that promotes and embraces diversity and the differences that make people individuals.
Our service users have often had previous experiences of disadvantage, prejudice and discrimination. We ensure that we work with everyone in a way that respects and promotes choice, privacy and dignity.
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 17.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,600-£24,000 per annum, pro-rata
You may have experience of the following: Locum Coordinator, HR Coordinator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.