We are growing our events team and need two passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Working in a small, energetic, friendly and busy team, you will be able to make a significant and positive contribution from the start. You will work closely with the Events Manager, Head of Fundraising and Events and Fundraising Officer to organise sponsored events that raise vital funds for free legal advice services.
About the role
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain and build on existing events
- Manage sign ups to the events using Salesforce (training provided)
- Work with the Event & Fundraising team to produce event and fundraising materials
- Draft event correspondence
- Attend, help at and supervise events
- Follow up with participants of events
- Promote LLST externally and ensure its good reputation is maintained
- Lead on allocated specific events
The main qualification, skills and experience required for this job include:
- Enthusiasm for the cause and our work and commitment to social justice and equal opportunities for all.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications skills.
- Confidence with IT including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with strong organisational skills to cope in a busy environment with competing demands.
- Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of people and to liaise with other organisations.
- Highly motivated, with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills.
- Professional, reliable and responsible.
A copy of the recruitment pack that includes the full job description and person specification is attached.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.