Facilities & Office Coordinator (IT & Operations)
London Wildlife Trust are at an exciting point in our journey, protecting and restoring nature whilst engaging and inspiring Londoners to connect with nature. Our vision is a London alive with nature, where everyone can experience and enjoy wildlife.
The position: Facilities & Office Coordinator (IT & Operations)
We are looking for a versatile Facilities & Office Coordinator (IT & Operations) to help make LWT an engaging and efficient place to work for our people. You’ll be working on a diverse range of projects to maintain and improve our facilities and ICT systems across the Trust.
You don’t have to be an IT expert! We have an external IT support provider who you will liaise with when you need help but we are looking for someone with strong basic IT skills who has the confidence to learn and carry out basic administration.
The role will be incredibly varied and will suit someone who enjoys variety and problem solving, but you can expect some of the following:
- Manage the inventory for ICT equipment; buy new equipment in line with agreed plans and budgets; arrange the secure disposal of broken or redundant items.
- Manage all user and group administration in Office 365 – with technical assistance as needed.
- Manage the relationship with our list of suppliers, contacting for support when you need it (i.e. phone providers, broadband and landlines etc.)
- Escalate any technical problems to LWT’s IT support company
- Manage LWT’s head office, liaising with building management as necessary, ordering stationary and other items, coordinating post and waste disposal, and ensuring that users keep shared spaces tidy
- Assist with the planning and execution of a possible office move in 2022.
What’s in it for you?
Title: Facilities and ICT Coordinator
Salary: £25,811 - 28,909 (pro rata) depending on experience
Hours of work: 9.30 – 5.30pm with flexibility
Holidays: 25 days per annum (pro rata) plus statutory holidays
On top of this, we offer:
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Scheme to support you inside and outside of work
- Generous Family Friendly and Flexible Working opportunities and policies
- “Staff Day” once a quarter where you can get involved in conversation work on one of our sites
- A cracking Christmas party
- Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate (it’s the little things)
Our Ideal Facilities & Office Coordinator (IT & Operations)
We’re looking for:
- Some facilities or office management/coordination experience
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to learn new systems and processes
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams would be a real bonus
- Experience of managing phone systems and other ICT hardware
- Knowledge of health and safety management
Please see the attached job description for full details.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! To apply, please follow the link to our website to complete an Application Form and Candidate Details Form