HR Administrator/ HR Assistant (Part time)
London Wildlife Trust are at an exciting point in our mission to protect and restore nature whilst engaging and inspiring Londoners to connect with nature. Our vision is a London alive with nature, where everyone can experience and enjoy wildlife.
We are looking for a part time HR Assistant/ Administrator to help make LWT an engaging and efficient place to work for our people. We are looking for someone who could work 2.5 days per week and can be flexible with working patterns.
As our HR Assistant/ HR Administrator, you’ll take charge of our HR administration, managing our people’s data using our new HR platform, assisting with payroll, and managing our DBS process. You’ll also be pivotal in our recruitment process, assisting with the end to end process, contract drafting and inductions.
There will also be a small element of office management duties including answering incoming calls to head office and managing our two meeting rooms.
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £22,198-23,746 (pro rata) depending on experience
Hours of work: 2.5 days per week 9.30-5.30pm with flexibility
Holidays: 25 days per annum (pro rata) plus statutory holidays
On top of this, we offer:
· Access to a free Employee Assistance Scheme to support you inside and outside of work
· Generous Family Friendly and Flexible Working opportunities and policies
· “Staff Day” once a quarter where you can get involved in conversation work on one of our sites
· A cracking Christmas party
· Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate (it’s the little things)
Our Ideal HR Assistant/ Administrator
HR experience isn’t necessary (but would be a bonus!) so this would make an ideal position for someone looking to begin a career in HR. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with:
· Demonstrable administration experience with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Strong level of initiative and ability to prioritise
· Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to build business relationships and credibility with colleagues at all levels
Please see the job description on our website for full details.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send an Application Form and Candidate Details Form by following the link to our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.