As our Sales and Admin Coordinator you will play a key part in the future success of Hindleap Warren. You will be passionate about the importance of young people learning outside the classroom, as well as making an active contribution to business development and providing excellent customer service to the 320 different schools and youth groups that visit every year.
The role involves:
- Responding to booking enquiries and contacting prospective customers to meet Hindleap’s annual income targets
- Ensure Hindleap’s Spreadsheets, Booking Diary and CRM database are updated in real time
- Provide an effective and organised office environment with an efficient reception service including answering the telephone and welcoming visitors
- Providing tours of the centre and grounds to teachers, parents and children
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Manager to develop new products and advertising initiatives to increase income.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 27th April 2021, 17:00 pm
London Youth embraces equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to the ongoing development of an organisation that values and represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and welcome applications that reflect this.