Brand Development Manager
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, May 4th (applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as our client is reviewing applications on a rolling basis)
Our highly regarded disability charity client is recruiting a Brand Development Manager. In close collaboration with the Head of Brand Development, you will contribute to and implement a brand strategy that will strengthen our client’s fundraising efforts. You will also support the creation of a detailed investment plan to significantly raise awareness of the charity. In addition, you will act as brand guardian, manage agencies and set brand objectives and standards across Digital, Communications, Events & Experience teams within the organisation.
- Demonstrable ‘Through the Line’ marketing experience in developing and executing fully integrated marketing and communications plans.
- Experience of managing agencies and of motivating internal and external teams.
- You will have a solid track record of delivering significant income growth in turnaround organisations where communications play a key part.
- Experience of interrogating data and databases, donor profiling, analysis and interpretation of results/trends to inform strategy.
- Experience of CRM practices and application, digital marketing and mass marketing campaigning.