Applications for this role have now closed. For information about similar vacancies, please email us your CV.
Location: UK with regular local and national travel
Our leading charity client is recruiting a Data Architect. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large team in this critical role. You will collaborate with stakeholders across and beyond the organisation to define a shared vision for the use of data. You will lead data modelling work, lead and implement new data classification policies, assure the design, upgrade, management, de-commissioning and archival of data and systems, lead team development and engagement activities, and represent our client internally and externally.
• You will managed the completion and maintenance of a corporate data model, or led a master data management initiative.
• Significant experience of a designing and implementing a range of conceptual, logical, and physical database architectures, data design
patterns and best practices, related to user and organisational needs.
• Experience of designing and implementing data warehouses, lakes, and alternative models, and detailed understanding of where to use different
types of storage, openness, sharing and interoperability of data.
• Experience of producing data models and understanding of where to use different types of data models.
• Understanding of machine learning and emerging data analysis trends.