Deadline for applications: Open until filled
Our leading international development client is recruiting a Development Impact Executive. You will play an integral part in our client’s team as they seek to deliver high quality impact management. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering impact management activities including assessing development impact as part of their investment due diligence process and defining the monitoring plan for their investments. In addition, you will assess how the investments are performing against specific targets and make recommendations for the broader organisation.
You will actively support and manage investments by participating in the implementation of initiatives and partnerships and contribute to cross-cutting tools, systems and policies across the team and wider organisation.
- You will have a strong academic background with ideally a Masters in Economics, Development Economics or equivalent
- You will have previous experience in international development in development impact or private sector development and will have worked in developing countries.
- You will have previous experience in impact management for intermediated investment structures.
- You will have strong analytical skills including managing data, collating and presenting evidence.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex information to a range of audiences.